Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ultrasound Pics

So, there's only 2 weeks left (It will be closer to 3 or 4 knowing my luck) but I finally got around to scanning in the 2 dozen ultrasound pictures I've been collecting with all the exams I've been to. They finally stopped giving me some at my NSTs!! Those ones were super hard to make out. I do have another official ultrasound on Friday to see how big the baby is and if they want to induce me. Can you believe that at 38 weeks pregnant (out of 40 weeks, or 8 1/2 out of 9 months for those who count in months) they want me to have a full bladder for the ultrasound?!! I've had about 5 different ultrasounds with my previous pregnancies (changing doctors, moving, etc...) and this is the only one who's wanted me to have a full bladder later than 16 weeks along! I'm pretty sure the baby isn't going to be hiding too far down in my pelvis to be unseeable for an ultrasound... If it is then we have more serious problems than a slightly annoyed radiologist. :)

Profile of the head/face. This and the next few were back in Feb...
Freaky alien baby!!
I can't help but think of Bugs Bunny dressed up as a girl and trying to get the attention of some male with this one... I laugh!! [it's a leg, btw]
Whole body shot. Those are hard to get now! Da bebe is too big.
Footsie!
This one is a bit more recent - April (the date is on the top right in case you're curious).
Hand and fist [wait, those are kinda the same thing huh - I meant arm and fist]
Profile of face (again) see how much it's grown!? [just kidding - I can barely tell it's human let alone anything else]
Ok, I have no idea what this is.... If I look at it sideways it almost looks like there an eye and a mouth in there. This is from the ones the NST gave me - and this was the most identifyable one there... Good luck! If anyone knows more than I do, please feel free to correct me.

No comments: