Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jason's B-Day Cake

But first - Random pictures from an FHE with Dad's ward.
Jason is a 'pole hugger'
Shelly was doing something memorable that I've since forgotten...

I told my adventurous story of Jason totally not wanting my homemade cake that I slaved over (ungrateful wretch!) but I didn't have the pictures off the camera of the actual cake. I now have them. It's not the best cake, because, as you'll recall, I tore the cake in about 3 different pieces and then frosted it to sorta cover it up
Jason wanted whoever was taking a picture to 'stop' doing something...
At least he fed it to me, even if he didn't want any himself
And the rejection is complete. See the cake in the foreground and the pickles on his plate... Tragic.


Here's a video of him blowing out the candles. I'm not sure why he was so bugged that he blew them out. Crazy kid! :)

No comments: