Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jumping Time!

The kids love to jump. On anything. The bed. The floor. The grass. The couch. From the kid table onto the bean bag chair. From the couch to the cabinets in the family room (this is only Shelly, and she lands on her belly with her feet hanging off and then climbs the rest of the way up. She hasn't done that in quite some time, so don't say that too loud around her, or she might start again!! ssshhhh!!)
I found a cheap used mini tramp for the kids on Craig's List (I love this site! I've gotten some way fun stuff for super cheap!! My other favorite is Freecycle. Same general concept, except free and less selection). I picked it up on my way home from my ultrasound yesterday. Jason was the only kid awake when I got home with it. Once he warmed up to the concept, he had quite a bit of fun 'jumping' on it!


Once Shelly woke up, she wanted a turn!


Forgive the mess. Jason had wanted to play the 'pillow game' and we were on our way out to the beach, so there are shoes everywhere that I had thrown down off the loft that were about to be put on. [Did you notice Mark sleeping in the chair?]

No comments: