Katie came down to D-land for her birthday and decided that maybe we didn't have the plague and she'd be willing to stay with us for a while after her b-day adventures. Too bad for her we really did have the plague (or at least a cold/cough that never dies!) and she ended up getting sick!! [insert evil, creepy chuckle]
Jason quickly decided that Katie was more fun than I was. I don't blame him. All I do lately is sit on the couch and occasionally remember that they need to eat. So, at some point during her fun trip here (fun for me at least, I don't know if Katie would think so) Jason wanted to play with the train set and he asked Katie for 'el' [without signs - 'help' with signs]. Katie was busy doing something so I got down on the floor with him and opened the bucket for him and was about to start helping him get started [he can set it up himself, but it's easier if all the pieces are out of the bucket] when he screamed at me and yelled 'NNOO' [one of the few words he has that a stranger could understand!] and put the lid back on, locked it shut, screamed at me again and took the bucket over to Katie. I tried hard not to laugh! Fortunately Katie was in a better state than I and disciplined him appropriatly for screaming in the house [Katie is an awesome discipliner, btw].
Another time, at a Google Party with Dad's work [we went to the back bay and had overall fun] Mark and I were sitting at a picnic table and Jason was about 5-10 feet away from us, somehow got hurt, looked at us for a few seconds, then went running across the patio area to where Katie was dishing food so she could comfort him. I felt bad for Katie, I really did - but not bad enough to stop him. It was either her or me, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't feeling that bad!
1 comment:
I don't think I've laughed so hard over a post! I loved the evil, creepy laugh. I think that part slew me the most!
Post a Comment