Friday, June 19, 2009

Google Party!

Katie is a better picture taker than I am. Here's some of her photos from the Google Party at the Dunes in the Back Bay.
Shelly enjoying the bouncy house
and the slide attached to the bouncy house!
Mark and Doug took Shelly and Jason out on one of the paddle boats they had for us to play with
Dad, Mom, Katie and I got a 4 man one and joined them
We caught up with them and let the kids come over for a bit.
Jason is just pretending to have fun. Shelly seems like she's having a blast!
Shelly ended up staying.
I didn't have what it took to make sure Jason didn't drown, so Mark and Doug took him back for me.
Shelly sat in-between Katie and I in the front
Then she had fun getting her face painted!
Pretty flower! And I hear she even sat still for it! [you got that right, I didn't go with her - someone else did that for me!]
Toward the end, Jason finally noticed that there was music playing and wanted to dance. Why this raising the leg in the air slowly and then slamming it down is called 'dancing' I'm sure I'll never know, but it sure was hilarious to watch!
Shelly wanted to join in the fun
I think she took the 'slamming' part a bit too literally.
Jason was terrified of the noise the air compressor made and wouldn't get in the bouncy house - until he realized it was the only way to get to the top of the slide! Then we couldn't get him out!
Of course, by 'we' I mean everyone else. Mark and I abandoned the kids to get some 'exercise'
Jason decided he was thirsty and cause he's a smart cookie, learned by watching others where the drinks were and how to get them.
Grammy is also a smart cookie and realized that Jason would make a mess!
Sabrina also qualifies in the 'smart cookie' dept. I think she also qualifies in the 'poor Jason, I should help him!' dept too! I think she's a keeper! Good job Matt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why didn't I make the "smart cookie" list? I was the one who remembered to even bring a camera ;)