Anyone else remember that 80's movie 'Adventures in Babysitting'? I found it in the store a while ago and bought it but I haven't watched it since. Maybe that should be a lesson in buying movies... Anyways.......
I was super tired and was resting on the couch while the kids watched a movie. Shelly decided that I looked comfortable and wanted to join me. We barely fit, but it wasn't too bad. About 20 minutes later Jason looked up and decided he wanted to join in. That one was a bit harder to deal with. I had visions of it working out just fine, but Jason decided he wanted to be higher up than I wanted him, and I had no angle to get him back down! It's a good think Mark was there to help - not only take the picture, but save me when I couldn't move Jason. I tried to get him off by myself and couldn't. Shelly went running to go get Daddy and said 'Daddy! Mommy needs you help!' I'm just glad that Mark hadn't quite gotten all the way out the door yet... Poor guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment