I've had these in my bedroom for a few months now. I was going to save them and put them in a scrap book, but lets be honest. I don't scrap book. I think they're cute, but I don't have what it takes to be able to produce such a product. This is as good as it gets.

Jason's painting (I think)

Somehow I'm getting the impression that this one was by Jason - I'm not sure why...

Shelly drawing a person. Sorry about the re-used paper showing through. I was too lazy to figure out how to get rid of that when I scanned it.

I tried to get rid of it on this one, but it didn't work too well. I like the 'ears'

Judging by the mixing of colors I'm guessing this one is Shelly (maybe I should have written this down somewhere??)

I'm pretty sure this flower is above and beyond Shelly's ability - but it was in my pile, so I scanned it. My guess is that it's Katie. I could be wrong. Shelly could be a prodigy!
1 comment:
That last one wasn't mine. I have better skills with a paint brush than that. Granted, not much better, but enough to know it wasn't me. :)
Post a Comment