Shelly has this fun game she plays where she wants to be a 'jack-in-the-box' and 'go pop'. We (mostly Mark so far) hums Pop Goes the Weasel and at some random part Shelly will jump up and say 'Pop!!' If for whatever reason you don't do the arm motion of turning the handle, the game much stop until arm motion commences. She's done it a couple of times inside this box, and I was hoping this was a time we had caught it one tape, but it wasn't (and apparently we haven't caught it on tape yet) but they still love to play in the box! Shelly heard me watching this earlier today and within 5 minutes had pulled out the train box [that's what we keep in it] emptied the train tracks and was hiding in the box and wanting me to shut the lid her her. Jason decided something fun was happening and promptly started playing with the train set that Shelly had dumped out.
Jason is quite the mimic. He watches Doug mowing the lawn and wants to be like him. Doug will mow the lawn wearing Mom's shoes (crocs) and we got some crocs for the kids to wear. We call them Grammy Shoes. Jason will only wear them when he's playing with his lawn mower on the grass, and he'll only play with the lawn mower if he has his shoes on. I was trying to get video of him imitating Doug, but it didn't quite work out that way. The first thing he sees is some dog poop. I have no idea what he's looking at after that (or why he chose such a strange way to 'sneak up' on it...)
1 comment:
I can not handle how freaking cute your kids are. It kills me. I just want to kiss their cheeks right now! And Jason is looking so much more grown up in these pictures and videos!
Post a Comment