Saturday, June 27, 2009
Down for the Count
Apparently our adventures at the beach wore out Jason. We didn't end up leaving until after 8, and then we were all filthy and needed a bath/shower. The kids didn't end up getting to bed until close to 9 (normal bed time is 7:30). Jason woke up at his normal early time of just before 6, and I have no idea when Shelly got up - I was still asleep! Shelly had a hard spell mid morning and we sent her to a room to rest. Jason was still playing happily by himself, so we left him to play. After a while we noticed we hadn't heard from him in a while and went looking. We didn't have to look very long. At first I thought he was playing... He wasn't. He was fast asleep!
We've decided he's Mark's son. There's no way I could do that! There's about 20 things wrong with this picture that would keep me from ever being asleep right there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously?!!? He's ASLEEP??!! No freaking way! That is too awesome for words.
This is one of the best in the "Schofield Sleeping Series."
Post a Comment