Sunday, June 30, 2013

More milestones

Along withbeing half-way through treatment, Friday also marked my first day back at work!  And by day I mean night, because I'm keeping to grave shifts until I'm more physically back up to speed. Work went well, I didn't have any problems staying awake the whole shift, although I know I'm definitely not ready to go back to my old double-shift, that would take way more energy than I currently produce in a sixteen hour period. But I'm glad to be back to work and feeling like a productive, actual person again! Pretty soon I might even start to adjust to being functional and not feel out of place in everything I do... well, I can hope, right?

-Mark

4 comments:

Becca said...

Back to work?! Awesome!!!

Jenny Gardner said...

Amazing Mark!!

Debbie said...

You just never cease to amaze me!!!! You go!!!!

Sabrina Gardner said...

Wow, that's amazing!