Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pictures of Adventures at Home

So, I tried to document some of the early adventures of Mark coming home.  Here's some pictures of the more memorable times.

This first one is actually at the hospital, but I love that the kids had fun with the masks.

Here's the cinnamon and cumin next to each other.  The are almost identical, right?

Um, no.  No, they are not... :)

Here's the egg sandwich that set off the smoke alarm.

The eggs are a bit on the over done end, but that is not black enough to have set off the smoke alarm by itself.  There had to be something else going on...

The kids having fun 'helping' Mark with some activities for him to get his left hand used to moving and doing stuff again.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ahhhhh... SO FUN!

And now that I've the not-very-burnt egg sandwich, I'm wondering what DID make the alarm go off! How curious!

Thanks for sharing the pics!