Who knew that kids would enjoy swinging? It's a strange thing if you ask me, but they seem to enjoy it...
I have no idea why Jason is making faces, but it's totally in character. He's a ham.
For that matter, I have no idea why any of the kids are doing what they're doing
Either in the pictures or in life.
If you figure it out, please let me know.
It has a bit of symmetry though
She's still upside down. This would give me a headache.
Jason is awesome! He loves being a bit helper.
Even when putting his own well being in jeopardy
All's well that ends well though, right?
It's not common, so I feel a need to put up all the pictures where Shelly actually has a face!
Even though her knees and feet are filthy
Yup, swinging is awesome




No comments:
Post a Comment