Ethan got an Archery set - I don't know for what, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a birthday or Christmas present, so it must have been an 'it's Wednesday!' present or something like that. Either way, he had fun with it, at least for that Wednesday (I haven't seen it since, but that doesn't mean much)
Shelly found the cats
Ethan taking aim
Shelly posed for the camera
Again
It's almost like she's shooting pool
or fighting with swords
There's the target
Shelly's still posing
with a light saber
Oh! A double light saber!!
I would think she would be getting tired of this by now...
but she's not
Looks like someone hit the target!
Man, is she still posing?
Think you can hit it two times in a row?
Now it's Jason's turn to pose, although I think it's more just the way he's standing, rather than posing for the camera
Finally tired of posing!!
Oh, she totally had me going
She's not even close to done yet, is she?
I think we should end here...













No comments:
Post a Comment