Today is Mark's birthday. He turns 30. He's handling it well. Mostly.
This picture was taken right out of the oven. I put a small amount of glaze on while it was super hot so it could melt into the crevices. The rest went on after they'd cooled a bit.
I love Emily's new vocab lately. I tried to get her to say some of my favorite words, but she wasn't quite that talkative. Maybe next time.
After breakfast and hanging out as a family for a bit, we headed up the canyon to hang out. I didn't take any pictures while we were up there, but Jason found my camera and took a few.
Because Ethan had his tonsils out today, we couldn't go across the road to do the normal dinner party. So, Grandma and Grandpa came over here, and brought food and dessert with them.
Happy Birthday to You!
Blowing out the candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment