Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bumming in SLC with Cindy

I got to play with Cindy and Becca and Bryan in Salt Lake today!   We started off going to Ikea and then to World Market.  I was going to hitch a ride home from there with Becca and Bryan, and Cindy was going to stay up in Salt Lake to go out to dinner with some 'old' friends and then pick Amy up at the airport.  I ended up staying with Cindy though, and I got to go to dinner with her and some of her friends from her high school / college years and then hang out with her while we waited for Amy to fly back in from Seattle.  Amy had gone to Seattle for her RA study.  It seems to be working well, and it's worth her flying back up there once a month to continue the study.

Anyways, it was lots of fun!  It was nice to interact with people over the age of 5 for several hours at a time, and even though we had Annie with us, I had a nice break from having to deal with kids.  Cindy's 'old' friends were a blast to hang out with - even though the baby cried enough I didn't really get to chat with them much - and I was sort of intruding on their reunion, so that's just as well.  I also got an in depth report of exactly what the study is that Amy is in.  That was super interesting.

Basically, even thought my report on the day is random and poorly written, the day was fun and I enjoyed it tons! 

Thanks Cindy for letting me tag along!

No comments: