Water is the favorite toy when the weather is hot.
And the hose is the easiest place to find water
I see a surprise coming.
I can't tell if she's using that as a microphone or waiting to take a drink.
Emily mostly just likes to watch.
She and Jason are the two who would rather stay dry.
He'll turn the water on and let others get drenched.

And these two will gladly be the ones to do it.
The dry one. Playing with an unknown object that has a wheel.
And a handle.
And a red part.
That's all I got.
Come on, I dare you!
P.S. Can you see the garden behind the kids? It's looking good!
I hope she's trying to clean up the mud that's been painted on the house.
Something tells me that's not her goal though...

And the hose is the easiest place to find water
Emily mostly just likes to watch.She and Jason are the two who would rather stay dry.
And these two will gladly be the ones to do it.
The dry one. Playing with an unknown object that has a wheel.And a handle.
And a red part.
That's all I got.
P.S. Can you see the garden behind the kids? It's looking good!
I hope she's trying to clean up the mud that's been painted on the house.Something tells me that's not her goal though...

No comments:
Post a Comment