Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mud Pies

I'm not really sure on the timing of this, but apparently the kids got to have a birthday party, visit the hospital, and make mud pies all on the same day! I'm glad they had a good time while I recovered from labor. I would not have been able to entertain them nearly so well!

I both love and hate how dirty they get on the farm.
Love that they're having a blast and are building their immune system and are just plain being kids.
Hate cleaning it up...

But watching them makes all the clean up worth it.

Well, maybe not that clean up.
Painting the garage with mud?

Really?
Was that necessary?

Shelly is not even a little bit afraid of getting filthy.

It has made clean, unstained clothes that fit her hard to find in our house.

She's a girl after my own heart.
Except for the dirty part.

Swinging! A great, clean, thing to do!

Thanks Cordell for helping to keep at least one child clean for a few minutes!

No comments: