Friday, June 10, 2011

It's a Girl!

Here are some pictures from the baby's first hour. They're not necessarily in the right order. They were taken from two different cameras and the camera operators (grandma) didn't sync up picture numbers before they started snapping pictures...




She's not loving the bath. She'll learn.


It almost looks like she's mad at someone...




Daddy/daughter


Excited Grandma #1

Mop of hair

Mommy/daughter
Why do people insist on taking a picture of a woman who's just spent the whole day in labor?


Huh?

Here's the hair brushed a pretty

Resting child

Food! Let me at it!! (yes, I'm eating the snacks they brought in and not holding the baby. I was shaking so bad I would have dropped the child. Plus, I'm not even a little bit above taking care of me first and then enjoying/taking care of/dealing with a baby)

Showing off the hair. This was obviously before they brushed it, not after.
Warning: The pictures in the post may be in a different order than they appear.


Excited Grandma #2 (in order the pictures randomly appeared on the blog, no other order intended)

She was quite alert for the first little bit. It was fun to watch her look around.

And see strange things, apparently.

#2 picture of Excited Grandma #2

Both of them wanted a 'post-labor-I-feel-and-look-hideous' picture. I tried to stop them...

No comments: