Yesterday I totally forgot to go see the kids until it was almost their bedtime. I figured that it would be better to not go over cuz I tend to make them hyper for the first half hour or so after I show up, so I didn't see them. It was a busy Sunday. Jake, Sean, and Craig came over to make some yummy treats for Shawesome's birthday party. They ended up staying at our house for 3 hours having fun. Then we headed over to the party.
Today the kids and I went for a walk that ended at my house. Nilla and Kami had fun playing with the kids. Most of my roommates had expressed how much they wanted to see the kids again before they leave, so I figured it would be ok to offer to let them sleep at my house tomorrow night - don't worry the roommies have all said it would be sweet :)

Coloring time with Nilla!

Popsicles with Aunt Katie - it's a tradition :)
No comments:
Post a Comment