I didn't get to be there - something about giving birth and still being in the hospital, but Katie had a birthday party. Becca made her an awesome Penguin Cake (yes, it deserves proper noun status), and the family had fun eating it her delicious creation.
Here's The CakeI'm in awe of Becca's cake making ability! She does awesome work!
She's turning 6. I thought she was older, but apparently I was wrong. The fingers don't lie...
I'm pretty sure that's cheating.
This face only helps prove the fact
But at least she tries to clean up after herself by eating her hand.
You'd want that hand all over your clean furniture, wouldn't you?No?
Maybe it's just me and my old furniture.
I don't regret having old furniture. It's saved my sanity several times already.
Something happened when transferring pictures. I have a few like this, with the bottom part black. I like it enough to ignore the black line, but not enough to figure out how to get rid of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment