Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Birthday at the Schofields

My birthday was an interesting one this year. It was on a Friday and I had a Dr's apt in the morning and a lunch date with my hubby, followed by a rather last minute trip to the hospital to say goodbye to my grandma (who died the next day - on Matt's birthday). At the end of the day, after leaving the kids with the in-laws much longer than I had planned, Mark and I went back to enjoy some much needed party time. Emily had apparently had some fun without us...

In the form of Mac N Cheese

All over her hands and face

But at least she enjoyed it!

Here she is making faces just before dinner


Here comes the cake!

Happy Birthday to me! (the picture is fuzzy, and I'm making a super strange face, but it was still a tasty Angel Food cake)

Mark is excited, even if Jason is tired and Emily is bored... :)

No comments: