Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt with the Clingers on the Farm

We had our traditional Easter Egg Hunt today! Katie was up visiting for graduation and got to come play with us. It was a bit cold, and we missed the rain by just a little bit, but all in all it was a fun party. Just a warning, there are a TON of pictures... I lent my digital SLR to Elaine and she had a little too much fun with the camera, and I'm too tired to figure out which are the good pictures. Enjoy!

Jason with his daddy

Emmie Sue with her Grandpa

She was attached to him most of the day

Snuggle bug, I think it might have been the fire

But I don't think Grandpa minded :)

Hey Shelly! Cheer up!

Julibeth

Uncle Martin and JB

Elmina and Ethan playing on the farm equipment

Cousins waiting for the fun to start

Emily took a turn with JB, she's still a bit wary of the fire...

Getting ready to start hunting!

Except for the old fogies... They're not quite as excited :)

Grandpa helped Emily find eggs

Not over there, over here!

Oh! I see one!

Now what?

In the bag? I can do that!

Another one!

It's broken!!

I'm getting good at this!

See!!

No, I really want you to see!!!

Shelly was fairly self sufficient, but she did need help counting to make sure she had the right number of eggs

So I counted for her

Hi Shells!

Jason had fun too

He needed a tiny bit of help towards the end to find his last few


So Mark helped him

But all's well that ends well

The proud finishers!

and happy resters (at least Grandpa was happy to rest)

JB Bringing out the birthday cake for Ethan and Elmina (the were born 1 day apart right before Easter, so it turns into a combined party)

Waiting for cake eating time!

Elmina and Ethan blowing out the candles

Shelly enjoying the spoils of other people's birthdays

No comments: