
Like make funny faces and then ask you to take their picture

I have a hard time making this picture out every time I see it... Ethan's head looks disembodied, and I think it's because Jason's body is the obvious one in the back... But it still throws me off

One shoe off and one shoe on. Diddle Diddle Dumpling, my son John (or daughter Emmie sue)

Where's Emmie?

Peek-a-Boo!

She has WAY too much fun with that game...

Shelly the purple dinosaur. No, not that one.

I have no idea what she's doing here...

Or here

Not here either

I think she's smiling in this one, but I can't be certain

Jason is going through a phase where he sometimes notices the camera is out and doesn't want his picture taken, so he hides. I think he failed this time, but only a little.

Ethan makes faces too!

And then you can catch Jason off guard and get some fun faces out of him too

Shelly's trying to be a Jack-out-of-the-box

Pop goes the Shelly
No comments:
Post a Comment