Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fixing the 4 Wheeler

The 4 wheeler gets used quite a bit on the farm. So, after it broke down on JB during her ride with the kids, it needed to be fixed. Combine that with a nice day outside, and it's a group party!

Emily watching the boys work on the 4 wheeler

Ethan and I played catch

Shelly played in the grape arbor - one of her favorite places to be

Jason, also in the dirt...

Mark and his dad getting the sprayer hooked up so they can spray the weeds along the fence lines (to prevent the cows from trying to reach over the fence to get the food, and thereby ruining the fence)

Me, waiting for Ethan to throw me the ball.
Either he or I would often miss, and I would make him go fetch the ball - even if it was behind me - he was a sport to not make me run/bend too much with my big ole belly

No comments: