Monday, May 9, 2011

Visits for Funerals Count, Don't They?

With Grandma passing away last weekend, the funeral was this weekend. That means that almost all of the family came to town and we got to visit with immediate family we haven't seen in a while as well as extended family we haven't seen in much longer! It was good to get to see everyone, even if the circumstances weren't ideal. It's probably going to be close to the last time that we see most of my extended family in the same place at the same time, so I tried to enjoy time with them as much as I could.

While us adults were chatting, the kids didn't miss out on any opportunities to play together. I was so distracted by visiting that I forgot to take any pictures this weekend!! Jenny was nice enough to share these ones with me though! She's awesome like that!

Grace and Emily playing in the water at the park.
The park was just grass and trees and tables, so there's wasn't much else for these little ones to do - At least they found a fun way to occupy themselves

They ended up soaking wet!

And Grace took off her wet shirt. Apparently it wasn't very comfortable

I'm sure Emily would have done it too, if she were coordinated enough, and if that shirt didn't happen to be a onesie with snaps on the bottom...

Dancing Grace! So much fun to watch!

Rob and Jenny had a relatively new born baby to bring, and he's so cute that we're glad they brought him (that along with the fact that there really was no way to leave him...) Emily was quite enamored with little Robby

Feeding Robby his bottle. He's so patient with her!

No comments: