Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stay Awake, Don't Rest Your Head

Don't lie down upon your bed... Or you might end up in a picture!

Poor tired boy

I think he got worn out

We woke up to this one day when Katie was visiting. Apparently Jason didn't sleep well in his bed, but slept great next to Aunt Katie.

Emily put herself down for a nap at 11:00 in the morning (I usually put her down at 1 in the afternoon). I didn't even know she was asleep until I realized she hadn't come out of the bedroom for a while and I went in to check on her

She had found the most uncomfortable spot on Jason's bed and fallen asleep there.

Sorry the picture is fuzzy, but it was the best one to show what a strange spot she picked...

The kids must have had a busy day. I love sleeping children! They're so peaceful!

No comments: