Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Emily - had enough yet?

While taking Family Farm Pictures, Emily got her own photo shoot. These were too funny! Maybe it's horrible that I'm laughing at the funny faces of my baby, but I can't help it!!

What's going on?

Are we done yet?

What do you mean this is just the beginning?

I think we should be done now.

Well, I guess I could pull a Three Stooges for you if you really want...

Or, how about this one? Do you like the 'old man' look?

No good eh?

That's just mean!

I think I'll be sad now.

Wait, how does sad look again?

This isn't it?

Well, ok. How's this?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The old man look is my favorite!

Becca said...

I laughed out loud at those. So funny!

Bob said...

For some reason she reminds me of Elder Haight in a lot of these...

Laurie said...

Hahahaha.... Oh, my, that post was HILARIOUS. The only thing funnier than the baby faces was the commentary. Ha! (And then I opened the comment section and laughed all over again. Why? Because Bob's right - she DOES look like Elder Haight in a lot of these!)