The kids love to play with the camera. Jason loves to take pictures, but has no clue how to take them. We've tried to get his to get his finger out of the way a dozen times, but he keeps whining at us and then putting it right back. There were over 125 pictures of Jason's finger on this last batch of pictures I downloaded off the camera (there were only 300 total...) and I'm thinking that Shelly took almost 100 too - although those aren't as easy to count because they're not just pink blurs.
Here are some of the better ones and other adventures with the kids this last week or so.
Here are some of the better ones and other adventures with the kids this last week or so.
1 comment:
I am so glad that Shelly went to Disneyland on her birthday! The of you and Shelly getting a ride from Jason is so cute!
Post a Comment