Just in case you were worried that I neglected to take pictures or video of the baby; this should calm your fears - or bore you to tears - one of the two! Mostly this is for Grandma who I know would love to see all these videos. The rest of you feel free to pick and choose, or ignore them all. Either way.
It's easier having Emily nap in the office. It's closer to the right end of the house, and makes it so I can hear her if she wakes up while I'm trying to rest, and I don't have to go as far to go get her. It also gets her used to sleeping around noise so hopefully she won't be woken up quite so easily later in life when she has to share a room.

This is what we see when she wakes up. It's kinda cute!
Here's Shelly and Emily

Shelly loves to play with her sister.
Shelly doing a 'trick'
Here's Emily drooling. It's not the most exciting video ever...

And she does love to drool!
I was trying to get her to roll over, but it didn't work...

I don't know where this came from, but it was in between many pictures that were either of Jason's finger or random photos, so I'm thinking it was the kids. The shadow doesn't tell me much either except the photographer has two legs...
Don't shake the baby! ;)
Katie came to visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment