Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Annie and Real Food! Applesauce

Annie had her first solid food today!  Well, at least the first time I got my camera out - I think she's had a bite or two here and there, but this is the first time I've fed her an entire solid food meal!  She's been grumpy and hungry for a while now, and I've been meaning to bake some squash and blend it up for her, or cook some carrots, or buy some rice cereal, or something.  Basically, I've been a neglectful mother in terms of her solid food schedule.  So, Elaine was on the phone with me one time while she was screaming, and offered to bring over some applesauce - I have some, but it's in the basement, and if you don't know how fun it is to get down there, let me tell you sometime!  So, she brought over applesauce and offered to run to the store for me to grab some rice cereal.  So, I fed her applesauce for her first meal.  I'm sure she'll end up overweight as an adult, and will be able to blame me for it - but at least she'll have an excuse...  :)

Anyways, here's a picture and a video!


No comments: