Friday, November 11, 2011

Random shots from around the house

Some random pictures that have no other discernable connection, other than they are of the kids and were taken in the house.


They asked me to take a picture of them inside the tracks (they made train tracks and then laid down inside of them)

Shelly wanted a picture too

I took this picture for blackmail purposes.  Socks and flip flops.  Sometimes I have to try really hard to keep my rule of letting them be responsible for their own choices...

Jason on his bike (pretend it's not pink)

Emily calls this her 'bike'.  I've let her pretend that it's close to the same thing, mostly because it keeps the peace when the other kids are on their actual bikes.  She doesn't seem to notice the difference.

Emily found one of those self inking stamps.  It went in the trash moments after this picture was taken.

Aunt JB is teaching Annie how to play the piano.  With Annie's long fingers, it might be inevitable.

No comments: