Somehow, my camera has turned into an electronic toy almost as fun for the kids to play with as the iPod Touches. Most of the pictures are of fingers, or the floor, or a close up of a nose, or blurry. I can often delete dozens of pictures that the kids have taken without even looking too closely at them, because they are bright orange or black. I was thinking it was about time that you guys got to share my pain, except I was nice, and didn't share the worst of them with you.
Riveting camera work
Shelly's feet?
the back of a head
and the same back of the same head, but this time with some fingers on the side
Emily looks excited about something...
And, there's two of them taking pictures
but apparently he needs to figure out which way to point it
The top of Emily's head
My personal favorite though, is when the switch gets hit to video, and they take a dozen or two 1-2 second videos of themselves in a row
good times
No comments:
Post a Comment