Halloween is tonight! These are the costumes that the kids found. We even managed to get them to wear them to the ward party. It's not shaping up that they will wear the same things tonight, but that's ok. It's about fun, not being consistant right?
Emily is a clown, Shelly is a fairy princess (her words) with wings, and Jason is in a to-small-lion costume.
Here you can see the wings better
Emily and Jason are both having fun. Just trust me on that one.
I had them stick their tongues out. I consider it a good sign that most of the kids have no clue how to do that on demand (they've got it down in the moment,though. Have no fear.)
I love the faces that this little munchkin can pull!
This just makes me giggle.
Pretty much every time I think about it.
Her faces look so much funnier with those glasses...
They make Jason looks lots funnier too
That hat doesn't hurt anything in the funny department either
It was a hard hat to keep on, but he sure tried.
Shelly got to wear her costume to school on Friday. It was cold though, so she opted to wear her pants and a jacket with her dress... It's probably just as well she doesn't have a good grasp of how she looks yet...
Yes, I should have been a good parent and refused to let her out of the house dressed like that, but I must confess, I don't really care. My priorities are elsewhere. She's a good kid and is learning how to be responsible for herself. If she leaves the house in an outfit that is totally embarrassing, at least she knows how to behave while she looks ridiculous... :) (most of the time)
Ethan was a pirate. I wish I had the ability to pull stuff like this off! I lack the skill, and I don't have enough of the right kind of stuff to really pull something like this together (and I wouldn't know if I did - since I lack the skill in the first place). All they had to go get was the hat!
Pretty good looking pirate!


No comments:
Post a Comment