Wow - I really need to get more sleep at night! That was a bit out of control.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Shelly's 1st Hair Cut
It's official. Shelly has had a hair cut! I couldn't take it anymore! A person should only be expected to put up with so much! Those ends were horrible and hideous and a pain and a half to brush! They're gone now.
Here's the fed-up mom trying desperately to get a decent cut with a horrible pair of scissors (they came with our clippers, and we've never used them before. I doubt we'll ever use them again - they were not good!!) Yes, I had already put her hair up in a half pony tail. That didn't stop me. I was quite bugged ... I mean 'determined' ... yea, that's what I meant. Determined. I'll stick with that.
The end result - after realizing that there was no way anyone would even notice that it wasn't a straight cut.
Here's what I cut off. It doesn't look like much, but it's so nice to have it gone!! Normally I'd say 'We'll miss you. Be sure to write.' But I'm not going to miss this - so I don't want to give it any ideas about trying to write... Don't mention it to them when you see them either. I'll know it was you!
Wow - I really need to get more sleep at night! That was a bit out of control.
Wow - I really need to get more sleep at night! That was a bit out of control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sure doesn't look like much....is that really all of it? It's like two little curls!
Rachel, I'll know it's not cut straight. I might just complain when I'm home...
Post a Comment