The traditional Labor Day Camp-out was almost ruined, but it was saved at the last minute by a shocking move from the offense that left the defense no longer needed! So off we went a camping.

We were among the first to arrive and the first with kids... So we got a great spot and then we got to sit around and wait for the entertainment to show up.

Oh, look! Here's some!

Aunt Jeanine brought some sand/water toys. The kids had a ton of fun with these in the creek!

Ethan has arrived! And not a minute too soon either. Those kids were bored and that water was cold.

He lasted about 2 seconds before screaming like a banshee and wanting out.
I tried it on the last day, and I only lasted about 3 seconds before doing almost the exact same thing.
It rained that first afternoon, before anyone else got there. We were nervous for a wet weekend, but it didn't happen.

Hanging out in the tent avoiding the rain

Braving the rain to avoid a disaster area in the tent.

Emily in a funny hat in Grandma's arms - it got cold at night!

Those kids had a blast all weekend! Those other two are Mark's cousin Bill's step kids. They were loads of fun for our kids.

Craft time! I made bracelets for the kids. There was a problem though... I could only find (and the way I looked, means there was only) one M and only one Y. I needed one of each for Emily and either a Y for Shelly or an M for Michelle... I couldn't do both, no matter how I tried. I could find a B. So Shelly got a Shell Bell.
This was hilarious! Jason was singing on the drive back. Sorry about how bouncy it is. We were in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment