Wednesday, September 23, 2009
School Pictures!
After spending the last week or so mostly pent up in the house trying to get stuff done (mostly failing, but that's not the point) we were ready to take a break from being inside and decided to take a walk. Grammy's co-workers hadn't seen the baby yet, and I'd been informed that they were anxious for a peek, so we decided it would be fun to take a jaunt over to visit. Out came the triple stroller that we're in love with (it's actually a two seater with a sit/stand part in the back) and - after some drama of who got to sit where - off we went. Amazingly enough the kids both stayed in the stroller the whole time! Usually they like to walk, but apparently the drama of the morning subdued them (see previous post). Once we got there we were informed that it was school picture day. Grammy thought it would be fun to have pictures of the kids taken. I had to scramble to clean Shelly's face from her 'breakfast' and try to tame some of the wispy hairs from her braid. I was glad that they had gotten clean shirts that morning at least, and the shirts were even sort-of picture ok even! We'll see what turns out... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I claim a wallet sized picture of each of them!
Post a Comment