Hah! Suckers, waiting in line...
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Another D-Land Trip
We made it to D-land for the first time since Emily was born. It was rather fun! We're planning on going back again sometime soon.
I took Shelly and Jason on the Carousel while Mark stayed with the sleeping Emmie
Mark took the kids on Dumbo while I fed the baby.
Hah! Suckers, waiting in line...
I hear it was worth it
Here's Emily (and Shelly's back) on Small World. We're pretending she liked it... We're also pretending those cheeks are blimps and she can get airborn if we fill them with hot air. Not sure which of those pretendings will land her in protective custody, but we're keeping them both a secret. Don't tell.
Jason and Shelly trying to put with the folks wanting them to pretend they're in jail. It only kinda worked...
Driving. In Toon Town. In a pretend car. That crashed into a mail box. Pretty sure we're not letting either of them behind the wheel of a real car anytime soon.
Pretend you can actually see Shelly in there. Not sure why her hand is coming out the nose. I just hope it's not a habit that picks - I mean sticks...
Here's Jason. At least he's only poking the guys eye out.
Hah! Suckers, waiting in line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment