Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Zealanders

We had a tragic event happen in the family. One of our siblings has decided to abandon everything important and attempt - of all things - to provide for his family... He even chose to do this in the strangest way possible - by getting an education. I'm not sure I can support such wanderings from traditional paths. At least he had the brains to do it while going away - far far away - to New Zealand. That, I can support. Everyone I know does that. ... Or not!

Well, at least they decided to visit the Grandparents before they left. Luckily for us - we were there too! [I'm not sure they thought it was so lucky - but we sure had fun getting to see them!]

Lizzie, Jenny, Rob, Grace - we'll miss you!!

Shelly, Lizzie, Jason, Grammy feeding the ducks

Grace, with the food meant for the ducks

Lizzie found a great rock to climb on

Shelly wanted to go pant-less and bare-foot and join her

Shelly and Lizzie has a blast playing/fighting together! ;)

Somehow someone managed to get them all sitting together nicely (and quietly) for at least long enough to take a picture - I'm not sure how much longer than the 'click' it lasted though...

'The Girls'
[pretend that it looks like Shelly is hugging Lizzie, and not trying to strangle her]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got them to sit still and it lasted a long time! All of 5 minutes? but hey, I'll take it!

Rachel said...

I should have known it was you. I'll never doubt again (name that movie!!)

Becca said...

Love that last picture!!

Unknown said...

That's an easy one! Princess Bride!