Here's some random fun photos of our crazy summer with all it's various and fun visitors. Ok so the various visitors were all family, which takes away a little from the actual variety, but only a little!

Aunt Becca indulging the kids in some nail painting. Jason wanted to get in on the action too! He had pink toenails for over a month! Maybe I should invest in some nail polish remover?

Even cute little Gracie got in on the action - she didn't sit still very long though, I hear

Here's all the toes! Anyone want to guess which kids are Mark's and which are Rob's? :)

Here's Grandma making biscuits with the kids (yes, I'm one on the 'kids' in this pic - she tries to pretend like I'm kinda grown-up, but we both know it's not true!)

'See girls, this is how you cut the dough...' She's good at explaining things like that. My own story usually goes 'no, you can't help - go bug your dad!'
(Ok, so I usually let the help, but it sure takes longer and sometimes I wish I could say that!)
I'm not sure what's going on here - but it was the only good picture I had of Rob and how are you supposed to tell his kids are the white ones in the above pictures if you don't know what he looks like? I guess I could have just said 'picture Adam Pottaby from 7 Brides' Oh well, enjoy the picture anyways.

Rob had a fun hat he was taking with him to New Zealand. Jason wanted to try it on. Someone pulled out the camera. Here's the result. I thought it was cute!

Dad got relegated to the 'kid table'. It's what happens when you have 8 kids and they grow up and have kids of their own and then come to visit. There's not enough room at the table. The way I see it - it's his own fault. He should have seen this coming and taken preventative measures. I guess it's a good thing he took it sitting down! ;)

Jason had a ton of fun playing with that cute Noah's Ark that G-ma S got for him

Sleeping! Lizzie got to sleep in the same room as her cousins! It mostly worked - and sometimes didn't I hear. I'm just glad someone finally got some use out of the bed!!
Of course a trip to Disneyland was in order. I'm not sure how I managed to only have this one shot from there - but here it is...

Ethan, JB, Shelly and Jason all Walking Right Down The Middle of Main Street
Oh, and I have this 1 1/2 second video too. That's really all I got...
1 comment:
That picture of them walking down Main Street is cute!!
Post a Comment