Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby Emily is born!

At 2:20AM on Saturday July 11, 2009 Emily Anne Schofield was born. She weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 20.5 inches long.

Isn't she just too cute!!

Greeting the new baby

Jason is too cute!
He's telling Emily to be quiet because she started crying.

Close up of the cutie!

Shelly and Emily

Jason and Emily

Too excited!!

Looking at her small hands

Butterfly kisses

Shelly just really liked holding her

Grandma's, Shelly and the baby

Everyone loves Emily and we just can't get enough of her!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

YEAH...she's here! Congrats! She is so kissable...those cheecks...wish I lived closer to come kiss em. She is soooo cute! Hope you are feeling better and adjusting to the new addition.

Tran said...

Congrats Rach... I am sooo glad she finally arrived and sooo adorable.. Looks like Shelly and Jason are going to be amazing big sibblings. Hope you rest up..

Kimberly said...

Hey Rachel! congratulations!!!! I told Madison about the baby and she was soooo excited! I am leaving for Idaho to get her and sydney tomorrow...they've spent the summer with grandma and Grandad Henson. School starts next week. I'm sure you will recieve an email with all the summer news soon! I hope you are doing well. Baby Emily is darling! She looks like her daddy! xoxoxo to all those babies! You have a beautiful little family! Talk to you soon! Love, Kim

Leslie said...

Congratulations! It is fun to see how excited Shelly and Jason are to have a new sister! I love her cheeks!

Unknown said...

K, I don't know why I keep checking this thing EVERY day - especially when I know that you're up in Orem, most likely cooking something that is insanely yummy - and yet I still do it. I think I have a problem....