Friday, July 10, 2009
Of All the Nerve!
So, the baby was due on Friday July 10th. I had a doctors appointment set for that morning and none after it because I was going to be due then. The afternoon before I got a phone call saying that my appointment had been canceled because my doctor was sick. They didn't schedule another one for me. I was a bit nervous as to what was going to happen. I ended up calling to schedule a last minute 'same day' appointment and had to wait until the next morning to hear back if it was actually going to happen or not. I got a call on Friday morning telling me that I had an appointment to see another doctor and that I could come in at 10. The rest of the family decided to celebrate Mark and me being gone by going to the Lagoon.
Jason and Lizzie running through the water
Shelly pouring sand into a bucket
Jason, Lizzie and Shelly (I think those girls are in the right order... They're in the same suits and their hair looks almost the same - my only clue is that Lizzie's skin a tiny bit more fair than Shelly's)
Jason, Lizzie, Shelly, Katie holding Grace
Katie apparently gave Shelly a cookie
I wasn't there, so I have no idea what Shelly's actually doing, but it sure looks to me like a pose she makes when she's pretending to be a kitty cat.
Looks like Katie took the girls down the slide
Jason digging for gold! I wonder if he found any...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment