Sunday, May 10, 2009

Whale Watching Trip

Ok, so I had to miss this one. I was rather bummed! I had planned on going but at the last minute had to schedule a class on GDM so I knew how to control my blood sugar and couldn't make it! It worked out well though, and Becca, Emily, Mom, Doug and Dad took the kids while Mark took time out of studying to go to the class with me. Since the class wasn't really picture worthy, here's some pictures that Mom took on the Whale Watching Cruise!I have no idea... Some bird on a boat?
Jason trying to get a better view out the window on the floor of the boat
Grandpa trying to show Shelly how to look for whales
Doug being such the awesome uncle that he is!
Apparently they didn't see any actual whales - but all these seals seem pretty cool!Jason having a hard moment - he was probably either exhausted or bummed at the lack of whales, or Doug's shoulder is just that comfy! One of the three!

No comments: