
This morning MIchelle stayed with her new friend Brittney (the 12-year-old babysitter) while the rest of us went to Commencement Exercises where President Monson gave the commencement address. Becca had a front row seat (literally) and has some GREAT stories (Becca, PLEASE blog about this). I came home and stayed with Michelle during Becca's convocation ceremony. Michelle and I walked to campus and met the family (well, Katie and Robert) where we made the "kid hand-off." I was wearing my gown (don't be jealous) so Michelle asked to wear the "hat" I was carrying; she wore it about half of the way but the wind was pretty strong and so she had to hold it on. (I took this picture at home later in the day.)
Apparently Michelle wanted to follow me when I went to my convocation. (Picture swiped from Katie's blog. Hey, turn-about is only fair, right?)
When I got home, we ate an early dinner, everyone packed up...
and left - just like that!
The entertainment is over folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment