Friday, February 27, 2009
Shelly and the Curly Hair Monster
It took a while for Shelly's hair to grow in. She was practically bald (or had fine baby hair) for at least the first year. Once it finally started to grow in more it would curl a tiny bit around her ears and her 'mullet' started to show signs of a curl. Now that's she's 3 it's quite past that point - almost to the out-of-control stage! Most people [us included] don't look at her and think her hair is all that long, but we are often shocked at bath time when we take the time to look at how long her hair really is! I decided to share the excitement that only parents can feel (meaning: you won't get much out of this, but hopefully it's still semi-entertaining)
Freshly washed and brushed, all the way down to the bottom of her ribs - a bit longer if I could have gotten those bottom few curls to stay put! In the bath when she tilts her hair back for rinsing it's almost to her bum
A few seconds later - after I stopped trying to make it straight (I also scrunched it a tiny bit, but really, only a very little - more ran my hands through it than anything)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment