I bought a Santa Potato Head around Christmas, but apparently I forgot about it. I found it the other day and Shelly wanted to show me what Santa says... I had to tape it! It was pretty much required.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Adventures in the life of the Schofields...
Here's some random adventures over the last month or so...
Mark had gone to play basketball in the morning, and I was doing my best to sleep in - that is until I heard a loud crash followed by screaming coming from the kids room... This is what I found when I ran in. Shelly was under the top drawer or two and was able to get out on her own, thankfully, so I left the mess for someone stronger to help clean up. Mark is awesome!!
Here's Shelly enjoying a rare ice cream sandwich. Mom brought some back from somewhere, and Shelly quite enjoyed helping finish them off...
I had been worried this day would come - and that it would be one of my kids fault. Despite my best efforts, the kids love to draw on the window with chalk [this includes banging]. I'm pretty sure they weakened the window quite a bit, and if it hadn't been one of Doug's friends, one of the kids would have done it soon. I figure I actually owe the guy a favor for saving the kids from broken glass falling on top of them... [in case you can't tell, the window shattered, from the inside and all the glass is on the ground outside]
Grandpa to the rescue! He cleaned up all the glass outside and took out the leftover pieces of window. What an awesome guy!
I bought a Santa Potato Head around Christmas, but apparently I forgot about it. I found it the other day and Shelly wanted to show me what Santa says... I had to tape it! It was pretty much required.
I bought a Santa Potato Head around Christmas, but apparently I forgot about it. I found it the other day and Shelly wanted to show me what Santa says... I had to tape it! It was pretty much required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You wanna know the best part of reading all those? I already knew most of the stories cuz you told them to me ;D I liked the random picture of Doug, that made my day.
Hahaha... Oh my word, lovin' the Santa video. That's fabulous!
Also, I love the pic of Shelly covered in ice cream sandwich. She looks so much like you, it blows my mind!
Post a Comment