Not quite sure how this one started, but everyone was laughing, so it's all good!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Playing with Daddy
Mark came home unexpectedly early last night and was able to see the kids just before bed time. They needed it too! I woke up super tired and it quickly turned into a TV day - all day. [This it not normal - I'm typically against having the kids watch tons of TV, but lately it's been happening more and more. Thankfully, since I've gotten better, I've been able to get back to not quite so much TV again - who knows, maybe I'll even get to none someday! Oh the ideals I had before I had kids!!] I did feel better later, but not better enough to switch the routine - and then it was Jason's nap time and Shelly and I couldn't leave the house to go to the park like I had planned... Oh well. They got some good rough housing in with Daddy in the evening.
Not quite sure how this one started, but everyone was laughing, so it's all good!
Not quite sure how this one started, but everyone was laughing, so it's all good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha... LOVE THE VIDEO CLIPS! Mark's such a great/fun dad. :-)
Post a Comment