Friday, February 27, 2009
Painting
I've been avoiding letting the kids paint. I couldn't handle the idea of the set up and clean up that would be involved. It made me tired just thinking about it. I finally broke down and let them do it one day while Mark was home just in case it really was as bad and I was thinking it would be. Thankfully, my horrible nightmares about it were just that. It turned out to be quite fun and we've let them paint a few times since - once or twice by myself even! [It's amazing how much energy the right meds can give you!]

It took us a while to figure out why Shelly's paintings were all the same color all over the page... She dips her brush in every color, every time she goes for paint...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment