Thursday, July 1, 2010

Water Rats

Water must be tempting for kids. I'm sure I used to have those urges, but I confess that's it's been a while. Here's some of the water adventures from the last month.

Slip n Slide

The ever popular Mud In The Grape Arbor

With the hose



Or with a bucket - and a hose

Wow. Apparently it was time to dump the bucket out - all over Shelly! I'm sure she loved it

Jason loves to turn the water on, and then play somewhere else. Either that or the other kids love to turn the water on and blame it on Jason... I think it's the first one. He doesn't like to get wet like Shelly and Ethan though.

I have no idea how she can sit in the mud like that. It's a skill (or desire) that eludes me.

Ethan even buries himself in the mud!

See, he's dry. I suspect he's the reason the hose is on though.


No comments: