After the fun at Becca's house, we waited a few days to have a party with Grandma and Grandpa. She had tons of sugar this week!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Happy 7-11 Birthday Emily!!
Aunt Becca made a Slurpee cake in honor of Emily's birthday being 7-11. All of my siblings went over to her house for dinner on her birthday (a Sunday tradition) and we went out to the back yard for dessert.
It's too bad she doesn't like cake...
'Let's see how much I can lick off the plate...'
Mmmm... Frosting....
She was a mess, but I'm sure she didn't mind!
After the fun at Becca's house, we waited a few days to have a party with Grandma and Grandpa. She had tons of sugar this week!!
I want some!!
Umm.... Cake.....
She got to dig into the whole thing!
Just like her. Holding the silverware with one hand, and eating with her other
She's pretending like she wants to share, but we all know better
Of course, we eventually took most of it away from her so we could have some too. Poor thing was left with only a HUGE slice... :)
Is she toasting someone?
Presents from Grandma
I'm not sure why she didn't get her shirt back on, but it would seem as if she didn't
After the fun at Becca's house, we waited a few days to have a party with Grandma and Grandpa. She had tons of sugar this week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment