Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Emily Walks!

It’s been a busy day. I still hadn’t recovered from Shelly losing all her hair – and I was in the middle of texting Mark to tell him I had done it (he was rather shocked – I hadn’t even hinted that the idea was in my head and all of a sudden it’s done. This is not normal in our relationship) and the next thing I know Grandma and JB are cheering Emily. I’m distracted and not sure what’s going on, so they try to show me again and I missed it, again. Apparently Emily had taken 2 and then 3 steps all by herself! I’m super excited and get my camera ready to take pictures, and then she decides she’s too good to walk on film. Or was that too grumpy? I sometimes get those confused with that girl…

Well, she’s done it, but I have no proof, and only a tiny memory. I guess that will have to do until tomorrow. It’s bed time and walking or no walking, she’s going down. :-)

No comments: